Anticipated funding for this year is £ 9,800. We will receive a similar amount for the academic year 2014 – 2015 although this may fluctuate slightly due to numbers on roll. Projected costings may vary due to the availability of coaches and changing needs of certain year groups.
Below are the areas that we intend to focus our funding on :
- Provide greater extra-curricular sporting opportunities for all pupils
- Improve the teaching of Physical Education and the learning experience for all pupils.
- Improve the P.E equipment that the pupils have access to in order to improve specific skills in a range of sporting areas.
- Enhance the playtime experience by making playtimes and lunchtimes more active.
- Support school sport in the local cluster.
Click on the link below for details of the Sports Premium Actions Plan